Job no: 492784
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Media Operations
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity. As a 100% digital outdoor network. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network.
We’re now on the lookout for a Campaign Administrator to join our Operations team, based in Richmond. You’ll play an integral role involving contracting, coordinating content, scheduling and programming screens. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing and scheduling advertisements to digital signage screens
- Liaising with key project stakeholders and project team members effectively
- Verifying campaigns, avoiding overbookings, compatibility issues & inaccuracy
- Ensuring content is checked and scheduled for appropriate time
- Ensuring all contracts meet financial needs
Who are we looking for?
At VMO we pride ourselves on having the best employees in the industry. Whilst training is provided, we’re looking for a reliable individual with an interest in advertising and background in scheduling. We are also ideally looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of digital out-of-home systems
- Demonstrated experience using software systems and scheduling programs
- Adaptable to changes in the priorities of the business
- Team player who can also work without supervision
- Positive approach to client and team needs always
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
- 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
- Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Invites to our legendary social events
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend