Job no: 492575
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Marketing and Research, OOH
Who Are We?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Cinema, Digital and Out-of-Home, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
Do you have a creative flair and passion for media? We are looking for a Creative Partnerships Manager to join our Brandfit Team and be the champion for our VMO vertical. Brandfit provide specialist strategy and creative support to Val Morgan Group. Working closely with our Sales Team you will develop strategic, ideas-led, partnership opportunities that drives premium revenue. You will lead creativity and innovation, working across integrated responses and proactive pitches. While no two days are the same, your day to day will be:
- Generate creative ideas which encapsulate and enhance the client brief
- Create and pitch brief response proposals and presentations
- Develop category, seasonal and audience based proactive presentations
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels whilst also managing client expectations
- Apply a market leading strategic and creative approach to our partnership responses
Who we are looking for:
It goes without saying that you will be a top performer and creative thinker. We are looking for a highly organised and focused individual with experience in the media landscape. We’re also looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, communication or advertising
- 3+ years experience in media and advertising. OOH beneficial.
- Strong strategic and communication planning experience
- Sound knowledge on PowerPoint
- The ability to influence, communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working with Val Morgan Group because of it’s fun and lively atmosphere and unbeatable culture. Most importantly you’ll be part of a hardworking and supportive team. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend