Job no: 492536
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Information Technology, Media Operations
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity. As a 100% digital outdoor network. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network.
We’re now on the lookout for a Database Support to join our Operations team in Richmond. This role plans, schedules, configures, maintains, and supports VMOs digital screens ensuring they perform optimally and reliably.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all contracts meet financial needs
- Implementing and administering database documentation, guidelines and procedures
- Verify campaigns and ensure the accuracy and completeness of all data
- Liaising with security vendors, suppliers, service providers and external resources
- Being proactive and continually looking for improvements
- Troubleshooting and providing service support in diagnosing
Who are we looking for?
At VMO we pride ourselves on having the best employees in the industry. We’re looking for a reliable individual with an interest data support. We are also ideally looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of digital out-of-home systems
- 4 years of experience in a similar role
- IT Degree or relevant
- Demonstrated experience using software systems and scheduling programs
- Adaptable to changes in the priorities of the business
- Positive approach to client and team needs always
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
- 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
- Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Invites to our legendary social events
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now