Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity. As a 100% digital outdoor network. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network.
VMO are on the hunt for an Administration Coordinator to join our team! This role will support the Digital Solutions Team with general administration tasks by ensuring accurate and timely processing of documentation. This can vary from handling invoices, chasing overdue payments or providing reports.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Updating availabilities during hardware maintenance / removals
• Updating supplier bank details and processing new supplier forms
• General office duties will include stationery and office supply orders
• Liaising with stakeholders from different departments
• General ad-hoc tasks as required.
Who are we looking for?
At VMO we pride ourselves on having the best employees in the industry. Whilst training is provided, we’re looking for a reliable individual with an interest in accounts and administration. We are also ideally looking for someone with:
• Adaptable to changes in the priorities of the business
• Demonstration in processing invoices and reconciling accounts
• Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Meticulous attention to detail and organisation
• Positive attitude and the flexibility to work in a fast past and changing environment.
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
• 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
• Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
• Learning and development opportunities
• Invites to our legendary social events
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.