Office Manager and Personal Assistant
Job no: 492453
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join our team in Richmond. This dual role will provide professional and administrative support to the CCO and Senior Management Team whilst also responsible for the day-to-day operations of our Melbourne Team of around 50-75 employees.
While no two days are the same, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilities management and maintenance
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Expense reconciliation, Invoicing
- Organise domestic and international travel
- Coordinating and budgeting office events
- Office management including stationery, mail, greeting guests, couriers and more
Who we are looking for:
It goes without saying you will have a can-do attitude and previous experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will behave in a professional, effective, and courteous manner and be able to interact and articulate with different levels of the business.
We are also looking for:
- Minimum 3 years in a reception, admin or customer service based position
- High proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Previous experience with office or facilities management beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Possess the ability to delegate, plan, organise and prioritise work
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
- 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
- Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
- Invites to our legendary social events
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend