Personal Assistant & Customer Relations Executive
Job no: 492690
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Who Are We?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Cinema, Digital and Out-of-Home, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
We have a rare opportunity for a Personal Assistant and Customer Relations Executive to join our Team in Sydney. This is a full-time opportunity encompassing administration support, events management and client satisfaction. This role provides assistant to the Managing Directors at Val Morgan Group. While no two days are the same, your day to day will be:
- Organise travel and manage the diaries of Managing Directors
- Be the go-to person, welcoming new starters and assisting where needed
- Organise and execute events for employees and external clients
- Keep administration documents up to date
- Perform any ad hoc duties which may arise
Who we are looking for:
As the go to person, you need to be approachable and have a can-do attitude. This role requires someone who understands the importance of professionalism and discretion. Previous experience in diary management, customer service or administration is a must. You will need to multitask and prioritise work based on demand. We’re also looking for someone with:
- Experience with diary and calendar management
- Previous use of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Teams beneficial
- Strong organisation skills with high attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Events experience highly beneficial
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working with Val Morgan Group because of it’s fun and lively atmosphere and unbeatable culture. We provide great benefits such as endless training and development, flexible working and fun events. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing discounts.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now