Senior Account Manager
Job no: 492657
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Agency Sales, OOH
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. Our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out of Home technology, data and creativity. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network in Australia and New Zealand.
At VMO, we are big on progression. Due to an internal promotion, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager to join our mighty VMO Sales Team. This role is all about managing & developing a leading portfolio of clients and delivering efficient account management to drive revenue. The role requires determination, coupled with resilience and hard work. While no two days are the same, your daily duties include:
- Prospecting, maintaining and growing revenue-generating relationships
- Identifying opportunities to optimise revenue by proposing saleable solutions
- Responding effectively to client briefs and needs
- Immersing yourself in the industry by attending networking events
- Negotiating and closing deals in line with business strategy
- Mentoring junior team members
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and natural salesperson! You are a highly tenacious and focused individual with a hunger to get things done. We’re also looking for:
- Previous media experience required
- Experience growing and maintaining professional relationships in media preferable
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven success in formulating & developing sales plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrate a can-do approach and innovative thinking to grow business
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
Benefits & Culture:
VMO is a leader in DOOH and at the forefront of innovative thinking! People love working here because its creative and fun with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures and happiness. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, if you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now