Commercial Partnerships Coordinator
Job no: 492599
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Media Operations
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity. As a 100% digital outdoor network. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Partnerships Coordinator to provide efficient administration support to the Commercial Director. This role requires an organised individual with high attention to detail and great customer service skills. Day to day you will be required to process reports, coordinate marketing bookings and site visits whilst maintaining up to date documentation. Other key responsibilities include:
- Handling client enquiries promptly and professionally
- Assistance with identifying and qualifying new partners
- Research implementation and analysis
- Preparing mock ups required for screens formats and placements
- General ad-hoc tasks as required
Who are we looking for?
At VMO we pride ourselves on having the best employees in the industry. This role would suit someone with a keen interest in administration coupled with excellent interpersonal skills. A passion for media is also a must. We are also ideally looking for someone with:
- The ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive attitude and the flexibility to work in a fast past and changing environment
- Demonstrated expertise in prioritising to deliver key outcomes within stated timelines
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Packages
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
- 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
- Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Invites to our legendary social events
- Flexible working policy
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now