Programmatic Account Executive
Job no: 492451
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Direct Sales, Agency Sales
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. With a leading network of over 10,000 digital screens, our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out-of-Home technology, data and creativity. As a 100% digital outdoor network, VMO have embraced Programmatic Outdoor – enabling brands to activate and optimise campaigns in real-time across all screens. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network.
Due to explosive growth in Programmatic trading over the past 12 months, VMO’s Programmatic team is growing. We are on the hunt for a Programmatic Account Executive to help expand our programmatic offering. Working closely with the Programmatic Director, you will support revenue generation and day to day operations, whilst providing optimal client service to VMO’s agency and trading desk partners. While no two days are the same, your role responsibilities will include:
- Responding to inbound campaign briefs
- Identifying proactive campaign opportunities and targeting recommendations
- Setting up campaigns and Private Marketplace deals (PMPs) in VMO platforms
- Producing reports/updates/dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
- Acting as a ‘go-to’ client contact, providing optimal pre-sales and post-sales service
Programmatic technology is revolutionising the way Out-Of-Home inventory is traded, and VMO are leading the charge in the AU/NZ market. Come and join us at the forefront of Outdoor Advertising!
Who we are looking for:
It goes without saying you will have a can-do attitude and previous experience in the media industry. The successful candidate will be an advocate for Programmatic Outdoor, with a proactive, collaborative and confident nature. We are also looking for:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- 12 months experience with an online publisher or Out-Of-Home media owner preferred
- Experience with ad-serving and (demand-side or supply-side) programmatic platforms (e.g. DSPs or SSPs) preferred
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at VMO because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. You will also benefit from:
- 50c movie tickets and discounts at your favourite retailers
- Flexible working and early finishes on Summer Fridays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Invites to our legendary social events
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend