Job no: 492428
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Agency Sales
Who are we?
VMO is a world-class multi-asset media company specialising in Digital Out-of-Home and audience engagement. But there’s more to us than that. Our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out of Home technology, data and creativity. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network in Australia and New Zealand.
We’re now looking for a Sales Coordinator to provide administrative support to the VMO Sales Team. This is a great opportunity to begin your career in media and learn from the best. While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will include:
- Market research on the advertising industry including clients and competitors
- Scheduling, coordinating and reporting of campaign instalments
- Creating presentations with mock-ups required for activations, researching and reporting
- Maintaining and in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Developing relationships with internal teams, clients and exhibitors
- General administration, organisation and responses to enquiries
Who are we looking for?
We pride ourselves on recruiting the best talent in the industry. We’re looking for an overachiever with a keen readiness to succeed. This is a role suitable for someone looking to progress within the Media Industry and would be suitable for grads. We’re also looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence and self-motivation
- A proactive approach and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a media or customer service is beneficial
Benefits & Culture:
VMO is a leader in DOOH and at the forefront of innovative thinking! People love working here because its creative and fun with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures and happiness. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, if you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend